Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail is coming – and everyone can get involved!
Summer 2019 will see hundreds of painted Oor Wullie statues take to the streets of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness in Scotland’s first ever national public art trail.
The trail will unite the country as it raises awareness and vital funds for Scotland’s children’s hospitals.
Artists from across the country will be commissioned to paint more than two hundred life-size Oor Wullie sculptures in every possible design you could imagine – and some that you couldn’t!
No matter who you are or where you live, you can get involved with Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail by:
- Becoming a national, regional or education sponsor
- Sponsoring an Oor Wullie sculpture – details available HERE
- Exploring the trails in each city with your friends and family
- Getting involved with your school and learning all about Oor Wullie and our heritage – find out more HERE
- Bidding on a sculpture in our auctions at the end of the trail
Funds raised through the trail will support Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity and the ARCHIE Foundation, helping children in hospital across the country.
Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail is a Wild in Art event, and would not be possible without the support of DC Thomson Media.
If you would like any more information please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org