Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail is coming – and everyone can get involved!
Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail runs for 11 weeks from 17th June 2019 – 30thAugust 2019, culminating in a series of Farewell Events and nationwide auctions in each of the five host cities, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
Scotland’s first ever national public art trail will unite the country as it raises awareness and vital funds for Scotland’s children’s hospitals.
Calling all artists
Artists from across the country will be commissioned to paint more than one hundred and fifty life-size Oor Wullie sculptures in every possible design you could imagine – and some that you couldn’t! If you are an artist please submit your entry now
No matter who you are or where you live, you can get involved with Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail by:
- Becoming a national, regional or education sponsor
- Sponsoring an Oor Wullie sculpture – details available HERE
- Exploring the trails in each city with your friends and family
- Getting involved with your school and learning all about Oor Wullie and our heritage – find out more HERE
- Bidding on a sculpture in our auctions at the end of the trail
Funds raised through the trail will support Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity and the ARCHIE Foundation, helping children in hospital across the country.
Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail is a Wild in Art event, and would not be possible without the support of DC Thomson Media.
If you would like any more information please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org