Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail will run for 11 weeks from 17th June 2019 – 30th August 2019, culminating in a series of Farewell Events and nationwide auctions in each of the five host cities, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
Scotland’s first ever nationwide public art trail will unite the country as it raises awareness and vital funds for Scotland’s children’s hospital charities.
No matter who you are or where you live, you can get involved with Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail by:
- Becoming a national, regional or education sponsor – find out more here
- Sponsoring an Oor Wullie sculpture – details available here
- Exploring the trails in each city with your friends and family
- Getting involved with your school and learning all about Oor Wullie and our heritage – find out more here
- Bidding on a sculpture in our auctions at the end of the trail
Funds raised through the trail will support Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity and the ARCHIE Foundation, helping children in hospital across the country.